Artgenève is glad to present this 4th edition of the salon d’art, which we are sure will delight you with a multitude of new exhibitions and features.
Focusing on maintaining an event of the highest quality, this year’s edition of artgenève will present a selection of 70 of the best international contemporary and modern art galleries from 14 countries, as well as a new and very select section dedicated to contemporary design galleries. Convinced of the dynamism which can be created through a dialogue between galleries and institutions, establishments such as the MAMCO, the Centre d’art contemporain Genève, the Kunst Halle Sankt Gallen and the Geneva public art funds Fmac and FCAC, will present curated exhibitions along with numerous regional and international independent art spaces. For the first time this year, the non-commercial programme, conceived as a small-scale biennale, gathers numerous curated exhibitions and performances which will all be declined under the general theme Centres & Peripheries. Last but not least, thanks to the participating galleries artgenève will extend beyond its walls, displaying 11 large-scale sculptures along the lakeside.
More infos downloading press release
1. Adel Abdessemed, Messieurs les Volontaristes, 2008, Acier, Courtesy Blondeau & Cie
11. Martin Kippenberger, Fred the Frog Rings the Bell, 1990, collection Eric & Suzanne Syz, Switzerland
12. Piotr Uklanski, Untitled (The Thing), 2007, Courtesy Gallery Massimo de Carlo, Milan et Londres
15. Sami Kanaan, Freiburghaus et Gurtner dans l'espace du FMAC et du Fcac, artgeneve 2014, ? M.Faustino
16. Solo show gagnant du prix artgeneve - F.P. JOURNE, Roman Signer par Hnusler Contemporary
24. Ugo Rondinone, The Dancer and the Dance, 2002, installation view, (c) Ugo Rondinone, courtesy Galerie Eva Presenhuber, Ringier Collection, Switzerland
9. Lilian Bourgeat, Banc public, 2009, Courtesy Lilian Bourgeat et galerie lange + pult
© Copyright 2018